Sunday, February 10, 2013

Smooth lips, just in time for Valentines Day!

Its the little things....... my new obsession, EOS lip balm. I have seen this product in the check out line at Walmart for several months, even back in the summer. I never tried it. Then, I saw a tutorial on YouTube and they were raving about it. So here is my review. Thanks for visiting and reading :)



Product: EOS Smooth Sphere

Promises: (from the website) "EOS lip balm is 95% organic. 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, EOS keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth"
I tried, I loved it, I'm now constantly on the hunt for the other "favors". It seems like it goes on "thinner" than other lip balms, I do put in on before going to bed and I can tell that it has helped moisturize my lips but I don't fell it on when I wake up like some other products I have tried. I apply it on my lips at times before applying lipstick and it seems to help keep some color on my lips longer. It has a really great scent based on the "flavor" that you choose. My favorites at the moment are Summer Fruit (pictured above) and Sweet Mint. They do also offer 1 that is medicated. These lip balms can be found at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart and Rite Aid. They range from around $3-$4.
 
Here is a list of the flavors:
Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop (SPF 15), Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Tangerine (Medicated), Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment