Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Quick Hot or Not Review

From time to time I make purchases that I immediately know are poor decisions, I know, imagine that! But then again there are times and purchases that surprise you! This is one of those, so I thought it deserved a quick blog post. I was actually given this as a stocking stuffer from my sweet husband. I think he had seen me pick it up so many times, he decided to be the one to bite the bullet and get it. I can't help it! It seemed like a gimmick product and I thought it would be poor quality, boy was I wrong. 

Product: Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy

Color: Galactic

Promises: This is a "two for one" nail polish that contains one solid color and one glitter polish in coordination or complementing colors in one package.


Ok, first, can we just talk about this color? OMG! I don't know what I love more, the beautiful deep dark solid blue or the ocean blue, beautiful "foil like" glitter. They are just beautiful, but does it actually work? 



One coat of each people, one coat. No top coat people, no top coat! 


I am a sucker for dark polish and new packaging, I should have purchased this months ago. I immediately wanted to run out and buy more, and I will. The only negative I would say is the amount of product in this type packaging, 0.26 fl oz compared to a standard OPI polish that contains 0.5 fl oz. the price is also comparable to OPI, depending on the store, I have seen these anywhere from $7.99 to $8.99. They do go on sale at Walgreens and CVS a lot so watch for that and GO GET YOU SOME!  

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment