Friday, November 22, 2013

Gray polish, nude polish, the search...


The search for the perfect nude and gray polish.....that is what I have been on. I have several that I have picked up over the last few months, here are 2 very inexpensive options that I have loved. 

Product: Wet N Wild Mega Last Salon Nail Color

Promises: Sophisticated, classic colors beautifully accent any look. Long-lasting, opaque color provides 5 days of chip-resistant wear. A revolutionary resin polymer system creates exceptional color adhesion to nails. This resilient polish is calcium and mineral fortified to rebalance and prevent nail discoloration. Comes with a unique, full-coverage brush that glides on smooth for one-stroke application. Toluene, phthalate, and formaldehyde free. 

The first one: Wet n Wild "Wet Cement"

 I really love this gray. It has a hint of mauve, maybe a little brown, it does not come off as dull or dirty like some other grays I have found, and there is no green tint, another issue I have found when shopping for the perfect gray. The formula is that Wet N Wild Megalast formula that I am in love with! it really goes on with minimal streaking and wears really well. This product is easilly accessible at drug store, walmart, dollar general etc and the price tag is wonderful, at 1.99 each (most of the time you can find a deal at drugstores, BOGO or buy one get one 50% off). The pictures below are with 2 coats, I late went on and did another coat and was happy with those results as well. The only top coat I have on is my beloved "Out The Door".

Next up: Wet N Wild "Private Viewing"

This "peachy nude" is what I have been looking for! Due to the fact that I am extremely pale, I don't seem to do well with the usual nude colors, this one is different. It reminds me of the crayon color that you use for light skin. That's the only way I can describe it! Lol! It has minimal streaking and of course the Megalast formula that I love. Also another thing to mention is the awesome brush that this particular Wet N Wild polish hs, very wide brush, love it. I plan on doing a full review/collection blog on these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment